This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: XWin won't run xterm on start
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 19:12:35 -0500
- Subject: Re: XWin won't run xterm on start
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1456258759 dot 50776 dot ezmlm at cygwin dot com> <56CCC418 dot 3070307 at ro dot ru>
On 2/23/2016 3:42 PM, Jaakov wrote:
Ken, I'll try your file, thanks a lot!
But let us recapitulate that such files get outdated very quickly.
Your best defense against this is to read the xinit release
announcements. You can always ask for help if you want to change the
new behavior and aren't sure how.
Here are the last two announcements in which there were major changes to
the xinit package; both of them spelled out the changes very clearly:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple