This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
bash completion after equals sign does not work after upgrading to bash_completion 2.1-2
- From: "Imsieke, Gerrit, le-tex" <gerrit dot imsieke at le-tex dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 09:41:42 +0100
- Subject: bash completion after equals sign does not work after upgrading to bash_completion 2.1-2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
It still works with bash_completion 1.3-1
COMP_WORDBREAKS is the default â "'><=;|&(:â (the string within ââ).
Removing everything in /etc/bash_completion.d did not help
Compared to bash_completion 1.3-1, there is almost nothing in
/etc/bash_completion.d anyway, and there is no /etc/bash_completion file
Moving away my .bashrc (that contains only 'complete -o default make'
wrt completion and that is symlinked to .bash_profile for some arcane
reason) didnât help, either.
The only thing that worked so far (except reverting to bash_completion
1.3-1) is to use bash --norc.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple