This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: stack trace when running shell
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 14:34:11 +0100
- Subject: Re: stack trace when running shell
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <000f01d17095$83f0cf10$8bd26d30$ at samsung dot com>
On 26/02/2016 13:59, Pavel Fedin wrote:
Today i have upgraded my old good Cygwin64 installation, and got some problem. Every time when i start new shell window, the first
thing i see in the shell is:
--- cut ---
Frame Function Args
000FFFFB5B0 0018007261A (000FFFFE3F4, FFFFFA800000E514, FFFFFA801886F040, 000FF
000FFFFB650 00180073DD0 (00000000000, 00000000000, 0000000000C, 00000000000)
After this everything seems to work fine (however i haven't done any excessive testing yet). Can anybody tell, what is this?
I presume you have a stackdump somewehere that should give a hint
on which program is segfaulting.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple