This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
sqlite3 not being built with libreadline
- From: Kenneth Smith <kefosmith at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2016 00:47:47 -0800
- Subject: sqlite3 not being built with libreadline
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
sqlite3 version 3.11.0-1 is not linked to libreadline:
$ ldd /usr/bin/sqlite3
ntdll.dll => /cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/SYSTEM32/ntdll.dll (0x772b0000)
KERNEL32.DLL => /cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/SYSTEM32/KERNEL32.DLL (0x741a0000)
KERNELBASE.dll => /cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/SYSTEM32/KERNELBASE.dll
Neither was 3.10.
A google search came up with a similar occurrence in 2013, so
presumably it is meant to have readline support...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple