This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: sqlite3 not being built with libreadline
- From: Jan Nijtmans <jan dot nijtmans at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2016 11:51:26 +0100
- Subject: Re: sqlite3 not being built with libreadline
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAE5i=Rg99dTs=SN3RZ4hXWWt_wfY98WJaRF4QnB5LoWA=OcsjQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
2016-02-27 9:47 GMT+01:00 Kenneth Smith:
> sqlite3 version 3.11.0-1 is not linked to libreadline:
> $ ldd /usr/bin/sqlite3
> ntdll.dll => /cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/SYSTEM32/ntdll.dll (0x772b0000)
> KERNEL32.DLL => /cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/SYSTEM32/KERNEL32.DLL (0x741a0000)
> KERNELBASE.dll => /cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/SYSTEM32/KERNELBASE.dll
> Neither was 3.10.
> A google search came up with a similar occurrence in 2013, so
> presumably it is meant to have readline support...
This probably dates back to this commit:
SQLite links with the linenoise library by default now
instead of libreadline.
Is there any functionality in libreadline which is not
in linenoise? If so, that would be reason to deviate
from the default build options.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple