This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: sqlite3 not being built with libreadline
- From: Eliot Moss <moss at cs dot umass dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2016 14:15:29 -0500
- Subject: Re: sqlite3 not being built with libreadline
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAE5i=Rg99dTs=SN3RZ4hXWWt_wfY98WJaRF4QnB5LoWA=OcsjQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAO1jNwuUmVgPi+zcs=_wyDD+Nq6A0eQv1tz+ePL9cno0FWvRuw at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAE5i=RjNH4e4audj2H5UyRMcjEHcydB+4zCuZVf7uO2cwugVRg at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: moss at cs dot umass dot edu
On 2/27/2016 12:19 PM, Kenneth Smith wrote:
linenoise seems to ignore .inputrc, so yeah, I lost all those settings.
linenoise is not configurable while readline is. I doubt the added size
is much of a big deal with something as large as sqlite is already. The
linenoise project itself suggests using readline if it's available and
linenoise if readline is not.
Regards -- Eliot Moss
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple