This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How do I customize the xwin-xdg-menu menus?
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 15:33:58 -0600
- Subject: Re: How do I customize the xwin-xdg-menu menus?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <6875-1456950869-661983 at sneakemail dot com>
On 2016-03-02 14:34, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
I'm trying to figure out how to customize the xwin-xdg-menu menus
(the menu that shows up in the taskbar as "X application menu on :0"
and be default contains "Internet", "System Tools", and "XDG Menu"
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple