This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Ruby gem install falis
- From: Frank Fesevur <ffes at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 11:57:43 +0100
- Subject: Ruby gem install falis
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I am unable to install a gem:
# gem install gollum
ERROR: Loading command: install (LoadError)
No such process - /usr/lib/ruby/2.2.0/openssl.so
ERROR: While executing gem ... (NoMethodError)
undefined method `invoke_with_build_args' for nil:NilClass
When I try "gem update" the same error occurs.
>From what I read on various sites on the internet is that Ruby needs
to be rebuild with the latest openssl. A new version of the openssl
package was released recently.
I have very little experience with Ruby. Just using some software that
need to be installed as gems. Is rebuilding something I can do myself
or does the Ruby packages needs to be rebuild?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple