This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Latest perl JSON::XS failing when threaded
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at NexGo dot DE>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016 08:53:25 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Latest perl JSON::XS failing when threaded
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAHSx_SvqC+ajoCQ01S+j8wrwqG0B=m0mK5O+o4PQyS-THBWSYQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
Wayne Davison <wayne <at> opencoder.net> writes:
> I updated cygwin today, and now perl JSON::XS fails to be able to
> decode json data if it is run in a multi-threaded script.
That's the expected outcome, see:
> I forcefully uninstalled JSON::XS and the bug goes away.
Uh, check the documentation for how to use the PP instead of the XS backend
with JSON. Or maybe try Test::Without::Module.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple