This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin 1.7-58 with windows 2008
- From: Rashi Singhal <singhal dot rashi at gmail dot com>
- To: eply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016 22:10:07 +0530
- Subject: Re: Cygwin 1.7-58 with windows 2008
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPCR6Q3tkJ0ztopqRwj52WQBifdhC15ywikr7kBOokje0gNd7w at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAPCR6Q01AN+KuNySYE-pUAz=8m-vNA33Xq0yiB=ULkLYQYi7Yw at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAPCR6Q3vmSB2BnKdmjAqobQDOxVjU3GKE0J9q4eapkKirPO5Mg at mail dot gmail dot com>
Further to this we could now see that "NO MORE PROCESS" error is
displayed due to some of the process not get de-queued from memory
Our application use fork process to create child and then pass SIGUSR1
for SIGCHLD to terminate child process.
Sighandler is installed on the start of process.But this process is
not getting invoked many a times due to which child process does not
We are working on how to recreate this using simple test case . As
this problem occurs mostly is heavy load and at random.
We are also working to take latest cygwin and check on that .
But we are getting error on SEMOPEN function as "semget , prot or table full"
Please help us .
On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 9:04 AM, Rashi Singhal <email@example.com> wrote:
> Hi ,
> We have call to "msgsnd" function that fails after processing 3 to 4 messages.
> We tried both Block and NO Block mechanism (IPC_NOWAIT)
> Also we changes configuration of cygserver.conf .This increases
> message processing to 8-10 messages.But fails after that.
> Attached is cygserver.conf file for reference:
> On Mon, Feb 22, 2016 at 3:20 PM, Rashi Singhal <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> Hi ,
>> Last version working with out application is 1.7.32. We tried with
>> this version but problem remain same.
>> With the latest version of cygwin (2.4.1 release) our program gives
>> compilation error for Yacc and LEX modules.( We are checking on this)
>> Please can you suggest something on EAGAIN issue
>> On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 2:14 PM, Rashi Singhal <email@example.com> wrote:
>>> We tried with latest version also . But problem remain same
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple