This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Latest perl JSON::XS failing when threaded
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2016 20:19:13 +0100
- Subject: Re: Latest perl JSON::XS failing when threaded
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAHSx_SvqC+ajoCQ01S+j8wrwqG0B=m0mK5O+o4PQyS-THBWSYQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <loom dot 20160304T093501-607 at post dot gmane dot org>
Achim Gratz writes:
> Wayne Davison <wayne <at> opencoder.net> writes:
>> I updated cygwin today, and now perl JSON::XS fails to be able to
>> decode json data if it is run in a multi-threaded script.
> That's the expected outcome, see:
Since you mentioned it happens after the update of Cygwin, what was the
last version of JSON::XS that worked?
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Waldorf MIDI Implementation & additional documentation:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple