This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Latest perl JSON::XS failing when threaded
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2016 18:50:55 +0100
- Subject: Re: Latest perl JSON::XS failing when threaded
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAHSx_SvqC+ajoCQ01S+j8wrwqG0B=m0mK5O+o4PQyS-THBWSYQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
Wayne Davison writes:
> Note that it is complaining about the arg not being an object when
> decoding takes a string. If I pass it an object, it accepts the
> wrong-typed var and fails with a parsing error.
The error message is about the return value of the decode and it is the
result of a new test that obviously does the wrong thing when the
JSON::XS object is being cloned before the thread gets set up.
> I forcefully uninstalled JSON::XS and the bug goes away.
You should be able to use the previous version (3.01) until this gets
sorted out upstream.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Waldorf MIDI Implementation & additional documentation:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple