This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: lapack-3.6.0r1730-1not installed correctly on cygwin64
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at schamaisafra dot com, "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 15:35:03 +0100
- Subject: Re: lapack-3.6.0r1730-1not installed correctly on cygwin64
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1456953411 dot 392800 dot 1457361120963 dot JavaMail dot administrator at msam dot nabble dot com>
On 07/03/2016 15:32, email@example.com wrote:
After installing the newest lapack packages, I could not find e.g. /usr/lib/lapack/*
however when going back to the previous version, everything was on it's place...
Not sure what the problem really is.
I will respin
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple