This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Semaphore Lock Failed Error
- From: Meenakshi Pant <meenakshi dot pant28 at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 14:04:29 +0530
- Subject: Semaphore Lock Failed Error
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Our program tries open and lock a semaphore. With an older version of
CYGWIN(1.7.0-58) it is successfully able to acquire lock on the
semaphore while it is failing to do so with the latest version
Error message is 'Semaphore Lock failed'.
This error could also occur if there is no sufficient space in drive,
but here we have sufficient space.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple