This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Semaphore Lock Failed Error
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 09:45:14 +0100
- Subject: Re: Semaphore Lock Failed Error
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAAeFwS3owmU++VppE_pPbX7aFcNC9a8qAvoVMLqO+jr3MAxWuQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 08/03/2016 09:34, Meenakshi Pant wrote:
Our program tries open and lock a semaphore. With an older version of
CYGWIN(1.7.0-58) it is successfully able to acquire lock on the
semaphore while it is failing to do so with the latest version
Error message is 'Semaphore Lock failed'.
This error could also occur if there is no sufficient space in drive,
but here we have sufficient space.
Test case ?
Without that is impossible to anyone to guess what your
software is doing...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple