This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin 1.7-58 with windows 2008
- From: Rashi Singhal <singhal dot rashi at gmail dot com>
- To: eply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 13:30:53 +0530
- Subject: Re: Cygwin 1.7-58 with windows 2008
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPCR6Q3tkJ0ztopqRwj52WQBifdhC15ywikr7kBOokje0gNd7w at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAPCR6Q01AN+KuNySYE-pUAz=8m-vNA33Xq0yiB=ULkLYQYi7Yw at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAPCR6Q3vmSB2BnKdmjAqobQDOxVjU3GKE0J9q4eapkKirPO5Mg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAPCR6Q3t9E9P-vCM+A8r0i9vuRAAE7SLhWvmSVAPmw=Q+CrmXA at mail dot gmail dot com>
We need to download Cygwin version 1.7.0-58 (with source)
Please help us from we can download old versions
On Fri, Mar 4, 2016 at 10:10 PM, Rashi Singhal <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Further to this we could now see that "NO MORE PROCESS" error is
> displayed due to some of the process not get de-queued from memory
> Our application use fork process to create child and then pass SIGUSR1
> for SIGCHLD to terminate child process.
> Sighandler is installed on the start of process.But this process is
> not getting invoked many a times due to which child process does not
> get killed.
> We are working on how to recreate this using simple test case . As
> this problem occurs mostly is heavy load and at random.
> We are also working to take latest cygwin and check on that .
> But we are getting error on SEMOPEN function as "semget , prot or table full"
> Please help us .
> On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 9:04 AM, Rashi Singhal <email@example.com> wrote:
>> Hi ,
>> We have call to "msgsnd" function that fails after processing 3 to 4 messages.
>> We tried both Block and NO Block mechanism (IPC_NOWAIT)
>> Also we changes configuration of cygserver.conf .This increases
>> message processing to 8-10 messages.But fails after that.
>> Attached is cygserver.conf file for reference:
>> On Mon, Feb 22, 2016 at 3:20 PM, Rashi Singhal <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>>> Hi ,
>>> Last version working with out application is 1.7.32. We tried with
>>> this version but problem remain same.
>>> With the latest version of cygwin (2.4.1 release) our program gives
>>> compilation error for Yacc and LEX modules.( We are checking on this)
>>> Please can you suggest something on EAGAIN issue
>>> On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 2:14 PM, Rashi Singhal <email@example.com> wrote:
>>>> We tried with latest version also . But problem remain same
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple