This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: /bin/bash: Operation not permitted
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 16:35:57 +0100
- Subject: Re: /bin/bash: Operation not permitted
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <60610071 dot 5233701 dot 1457534241961 dot JavaMail dot yahoo dot ref at mail dot yahoo dot com> <60610071 dot 5233701 dot 1457534241961 dot JavaMail dot yahoo at mail dot yahoo dot com> <loom dot 20160309T162147-290 at post dot gmane dot org>
On 09/03/2016 16:25, Achim Gratz wrote:
Francis Korning <fkorning <at> yahoo.ca> writes:
Specifically, ssh-host-config needs these following lines:
The cyg_server account is actually set up in
/usr/share/csih/cygwin-service-installation-helper.sh and guess what, it
already does this. It also warns if a pre-existing account does not have
these privileges enabled.
It is correct Achim,
however I have seen in corporate environment that some of those
setting were removed by security scripts...at every boot.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple