This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: git svn -T svn://svn. ...
- From: Adam Dinwoodie <adam at dinwoodie dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 19:46:06 +0000
- Subject: Re: git svn -T svn://svn. ...
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56DF1ABE dot 9050007 at gmail dot com>
On Tue, Mar 08, 2016 at 01:32:30PM -0500, cyg Simple wrote:
> Using the latest production release 2.4.1(1) the command is removing the
> / after the svn: leaving svn:/svn which isn't correct. Using
> 'svn://svn' doesn't help either.
> (2) $ git svn init -T 'svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/squirrelmail/code/trunk'
> E: 'svn:/svn.code.sf.net/p/squirrelmail/code/trunk' is not a complete
> URL and a separate URL is not specified
I'm seeing the same behaviour on local builds of both v2.7.0 and v2.2.0,
and when using http:// URIs as well as svn:// ones. Very sad.
It's not immediately obvious what's going wrong here, and I don't
currently have much spare time for digging, but I'll add it to my queue
to investigate the problem / report it upstream to see if anyone else
has any cunning ideas.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple