This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: SEMCTL fails with error 22
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 13:15:59 +0100
- Subject: Re: SEMCTL fails with error 22
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAAeFwS2mbvRMkqQLuSZoAyUHLgzzijLWvLOKoWSVXeFw25PcgQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAAeFwS0dN0KNRZLWpU3_v6s57xdmMRwncfc9Ry-Ff_a_VTkNCg at mail dot gmail dot com> <56E2AEE1 dot 7000703 at gmail dot com> <CAAeFwS3EntGz2GTCcVDM259qT=u=1ywvTHT55e4LgJ3O9kBdvg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 11/03/2016 12:50, Meenakshi Pant wrote:
Attached the file cygcheck.out.
Downloaded CYGWIN for 32 bit. Tested in both 32 and 64 bit. Getting
the same problem.
As you have at least two installations on your system
Are you sure that L:\misys and C:\cygwin are not interfering ?
Which one is owning cygserver ?
Which one are you running as shell ?
As your environment seems a secure one ("Bank of Sharjah ?")
I will not be surprised if you have strange security setting
on your "Windows 2008 R2 Server Enterprise"
Have you tried strace on semtest ?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple