This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: passwd -R?
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 14:53:41 +0100
- Subject: Re: passwd -R?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CA+KYG0H60fK7MFBgAtcmgGWk2yL4_TvUT0r+XtUACgskZ31QtQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <14810543544 dot 20160311022206 at yandex dot ru> <CACoZoo21tHaXren41wFqmQMWU-cu6d9qyJGdQ5yBUr32eQkLxw at mail dot gmail dot com> <CA+KYG0EA4ESECS+rU8iCBoi=OEuLjRF85UsoAh+KpRuSfwzaSQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 11/03/2016 14:47, Alex P wrote:
I do have cygserver running as "Local System".
My original issue is that cron stopped working after domain user
password reset. Stopped as - it worked fine before.
My first stop was to reset password with "passwd -R", but it did not
fix my cron problem - not running as user (member of local
Administrators group - getting error in Event Viewer), not elevated
I suspect some security policies were modified (machine is part of
domain), but I don't know what to check.
Thanks for weighing in.
look editrights settings inside
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple