This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: coreutils-8.25-1
- From: Chris Sutcliffe <ir0nh34d at gmail dot com>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 09:01:50 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: coreutils-8.25-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 56DF6827 dot 7020306 at redhat dot com> <loom dot 20160311T074503-738 at post dot gmane dot org>
On 11 March 2016 at 01:52, Mark Geisert wrote:
> Anybody out there using 'su'? Speak now, or forever hold the pieces.
I would appreciate having a working 'su' command. I currently make
use of an elevated terminal to do my Admin duties, so having 'su'
would come in real handy.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple