This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem with line buffering and getc function on 1.7.33.
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 14:08:48 -0600
- Subject: Re: Problem with line buffering and getc function on 1.7.33.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <d3f9d978d9afecf07fd1d96be73213c6 at mail dot kylheku dot com>
On 2016-03-11 13:16, Kaz Kylheku wrote:
On a Cygwin installation version 1.7.33-2(0.280/5/3), I encountered an
This is a 15-month old release which is no longer supported. Please
update to 2.4.1.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple