This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Application not working in 64-bit cygwin cygwin/X
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2016 07:27:54 +0100
- Subject: Re: Application not working in 64-bit cygwin cygwin/X
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGX=k3FLakLze4XzYy7kQ8=xQQ=jKrUiZDPsvmR33OXE9eFdsQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <56E3504C dot 4030805 at tiscali dot co dot uk>
On 12/03/2016 00:10, David Stacey wrote:
On 11/03/16 14:23, Girish Joglekar wrote:
I have cleaned up the test example based on X-Windows/Motif which crashes
on 64-bit cygwin cygwin/X but runs on the 32-bit version. The only
warnings are of the type 'variable set but not used'.
Here is the link to the tar file.
Hope you can reproduce the behavior and fix the problem.
I tried this on Fedora 23 64-bit and it works. I had to add an empty
utcrcu.h file, as the code tries to #include this, and it doesn't exist
in the tar file. Given that it runs in 64-bit Linux, the problem is
unlikely to be an issue associated with porting 32-bit applications to
it can be a bug not triggered on linux due the difference in managing
function arguments in the stack.
I catch one some time ago in netcdf
Of course it can also be a bug in Xt itself.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple