This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: coreutils-8.25-1
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 18:32:57 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: coreutils-8.25-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 56DF6827 dot 7020306 at redhat dot com> <loom dot 20160311T074503-738 at post dot gmane dot org>
Mark Geisert writes:
> I can't answer to whether it's worth saving :-) but if it is, I think I
> can help. Has it diverged enough into Windows-isms that it could fit
> under the cygutils umbrella? Either there or as a separate su package
> works for me.
The way things are on Windows you'd end up with something that's very
close to ssh and I'm not sure that the removal of those parts you don't
really need locally makes enough of a difference to make the exercise
> Anybody out there using 'su'? Speak now, or forever hold the pieces.
I'd rather need something akin to sudo most of the time.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Factory and User Sound Singles for Waldorf rackAttack:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple