This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: "Rockefeller, Harry" <Harry dot Rockefeller at flightsafety dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 10:54:33 -0400
- Subject: font faq
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: spf=pass (sender IP is 126.96.36.199) smtp.mailfrom=flightsafety.com; cygwin.com; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;cygwin.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=flightsafety.com;
- Fsi-etr-processed: True
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23
$ uname -a
CYGWIN_NT-6.1-WOW HARRYR-PC 2.4.1(0.293/5/3) 2016-01-24 11:24 i686 Cygwin
I have had warnings and errors about fonts ever since - something changed.
I'm looking at the index of Cygwin FAQ and there is not a single question matching 'font'.
Where do I need to go to match up my font issue (warning or error) on a particular font with the
font package I need to install?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple