This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: font faq
- From: "Rockefeller, Harry" <Harry dot Rockefeller at flightsafety dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 14:33:06 -0400
- Subject: RE: font faq
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: spf=pass (sender IP is 18.104.22.168) smtp.mailfrom=flightsafety.com; cygwin.com; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;cygwin.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=flightsafety.com;
- Fsi-etr-processed: True
- References: <bd9a9631f7d54719af49de12cdb0ab43 at vsrv060ex01 dot ssd dot fsi dot com> <56E6DAB4 dot 8030800 at cygwin dot com>
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23
>From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] On Behalf Of Yaakov Selkowitz
>Sent: Monday, March 14, 2016 10:37 AM
>Subject: Re: font faq
>On 2016-03-14 09:54, Rockefeller, Harry wrote:
>> I have had warnings and errors about fonts ever since - something changed.
>> I'm looking at the index of Cygwin FAQ and there is not a single question matching 'font'.
>> Where do I need to go to match up my font issue (warning or error) on
>> a particular font with the font package I need to install?
>Every message on this list, including yours, points to:
> Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
I exited and restarted Cygwin and was unable to reproduce my last font warning message.
I wrote this up trying to make it more a "documentation" issue. I guess I failed.
Thanks for your volunteer efforts to make Cygwin such a great product.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple