This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Don't I get /etc/profile with a fresh installation?
- From: Gerrit Haase <gerrit dot haase at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 15:00:49 +0100
- Subject: Re: Don't I get /etc/profile with a fresh installation?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CA+Fg1xbJcaBO9UYvN4TFs8GFhTnGWcWWwg+TtuqukA_peHvhcQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <56E80CF5 dot 9030203 at gmail dot com>
2016-03-15 14:24 GMT+01:00 cyg Simple wrote:
> On 3/15/2016 8:36 AM, Gerrit Haase wrote:
>> Hello All,
> Hi Gerrit,
>> Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> And don't forget about:
>> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
>> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> cyg Simple
Hey Simple, I am a veteran, one of the few qwith 5 gold stars here ;)
I was looking there, however do a search for the string "profile"
yourself in the FAQ, and there is nothing which helped me.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple