This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Don't I get /etc/profile with a fresh installation?
- From: Gerrit Haase <gerrit dot haase at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 15:19:51 +0100
- Subject: Re: Don't I get /etc/profile with a fresh installation?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CA+Fg1xbJcaBO9UYvN4TFs8GFhTnGWcWWwg+TtuqukA_peHvhcQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <198991484 dot 20160315163836 at yandex dot ru> <CA+Fg1xZqQCyuoLPWqvy7bk5m=qhpAcv0i8T1wOHu-AX8ev-f3Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <CACoZoo2BkezcDxfHOp_G=4eJu4EXwDUABbW37hNPz-M8WMzb7g at mail dot gmail dot com> <CA+Fg1xYMfZerVFSUcXp9RHg0K5vbOMCot5FrRO5=JAHxgM3_bQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
2016-03-15 15:08 GMT+01:00 Gerrit Haase wrote:
> In which package is the script base-files-profile.sh included?
Replying myself, well I have base-files-4.2-3.tar.xz, but it was not
installed, maybe not the right version?
Well, setup didn't mention this as missing dependency.
And I don't see that this is required by any other package.
So, Setup pulls it by default, but not if the version available is
only the [prev]ious version?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple