This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Don't I get /etc/profile with a fresh installation?
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at NexGo dot DE>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 14:38:26 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Don't I get /etc/profile with a fresh installation?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CA+Fg1xbJcaBO9UYvN4TFs8GFhTnGWcWWwg+TtuqukA_peHvhcQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <198991484 dot 20160315163836 at yandex dot ru> <CA+Fg1xZqQCyuoLPWqvy7bk5m=qhpAcv0i8T1wOHu-AX8ev-f3Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <CACoZoo2BkezcDxfHOp_G=4eJu4EXwDUABbW37hNPz-M8WMzb7g at mail dot gmail dot com> <CA+Fg1xYMfZerVFSUcXp9RHg0K5vbOMCot5FrRO5=JAHxgM3_bQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
Gerrit Haase <gerrit.haase <at> gmail.com> writes:
> setup.log attached.
> Nothing suspicious like missing packages or so.
It is in fact very suspicious. How did you manage to skip almost all
packages in category Base, of which _all_ need to be installed? The only
way to do this is to manually de-select all these packages, so please don't
> In which package is the script base-files-profile.sh included?
In base-files, if it wasn't obvious already.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple