This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Don't I get /etc/profile with a fresh installation?
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 10:31:41 -0500
- Subject: Re: Don't I get /etc/profile with a fresh installation?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CA+Fg1xbJcaBO9UYvN4TFs8GFhTnGWcWWwg+TtuqukA_peHvhcQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 2016-03-15 07:36, Gerrit Haase wrote:
I have some business to do with Cygwin, again. Yeah!
Hey there, it's been a *long* time. Welcome back!
Regards, I think this was working better years ago back in the old
days of Cygwin B20, err... 1.5 or 1.7.
Ahem, you of all people should know better than to compare things to
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple