This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Don't I get /etc/profile with a fresh installation?
- From: Erik Soderquist <ErikSoderquist at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 13:07:21 -0400
- Subject: Re: Don't I get /etc/profile with a fresh installation?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CA+Fg1xbJcaBO9UYvN4TFs8GFhTnGWcWWwg+TtuqukA_peHvhcQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <198991484 dot 20160315163836 at yandex dot ru> <CA+Fg1xZqQCyuoLPWqvy7bk5m=qhpAcv0i8T1wOHu-AX8ev-f3Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <CACoZoo2BkezcDxfHOp_G=4eJu4EXwDUABbW37hNPz-M8WMzb7g at mail dot gmail dot com> <CA+Fg1xYMfZerVFSUcXp9RHg0K5vbOMCot5FrRO5=JAHxgM3_bQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <loom dot 20160315T153252-984 at post dot gmane dot org> <CA+Fg1xbE+kKKDQ2AAW81xOf9pb=kef7r-Yk6gocaZFjeFoiV=g at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 12:35 PM, Gerrit Haase wrote:
> How can I see all packages in Base category, I am in offline mode, and
> it shows me only all the packages which are present in my package
I was of the understanding that the setup program used the setup.xz or
setup.bz2 file as the reference list of what is available rather than
the content of the mirror, so unless you created your own setup.bz2
rather than using the one from mirror you created your local repo
from, it should have listed everything, and flagged errors only at
install time after selections were made about missing packages.
Someone please correct me if I'm inaccurate here.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple