This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Latest perl JSON::XS failing when threaded
- From: Wayne Davison <wayne at opencoder dot net>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 15:19:30 -0700
- Subject: Re: Latest perl JSON::XS failing when threaded
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAHSx_SvqC+ajoCQ01S+j8wrwqG0B=m0mK5O+o4PQyS-THBWSYQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <87ziu2e1kv dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
On Sun, Mar 13, 2016 at 10:21 AM, Achim Gratz <Stromeko@nexgo.de> wrote:
> I've found a patch at least for the scenario that your test case uses.
Thanks -- the new version does indeed get things back to "normal" (how
things were behaving before).
As for thread support, it looks like I need to start using
Cpanel::JSON::XS (which might be nice to get added into cygwin). I
noticed that the newly added JSON::MaybeXS will choose
Cpanel::JSON::XS first if it is around (unlike "JSON", which just
seems to choose between JSON::XS and JSON::PP).
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple