This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Change PS1 when run as administrator
- From: Erik Soderquist <ErikSoderquist at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 18:40:46 -0400
- Subject: Re: Change PS1 when run as administrator
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <F7CDFE45-BFA7-4599-B510-B40BCA19142F at etr-usa dot com> <28210846 dot 20160315202354 at yandex dot ru> <87mvpz1ong dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <0F37E0B7-A313-49F2-BAFD-59A7A144BD8C at etr-usa dot com>
On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 6:19 PM, Warren Young wrote:
> Confirmed, at least on Win10 64-bit without any AD mucking things up. That is, I get both 114 and 544 here, so I donât need the 114 rule at all.
Looks like AD may muck things up for those of us stuck with it. I
have neither 114 nor 544, but do have local admin to this host.
Also, I have 0... how long ago was 0 and/or /etc/group removed? This
host less than a year old, and cygwin (64 bit) was installed fresh as
one of the first things I did once I had it in my posession...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple