This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Change PS1 when run as administrator
- From: Warren Young <wyml at etr-usa dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 17:22:03 -0600
- Subject: Re: Change PS1 when run as administrator
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <F7CDFE45-BFA7-4599-B510-B40BCA19142F at etr-usa dot com> <28210846 dot 20160315202354 at yandex dot ru> <87mvpz1ong dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <0F37E0B7-A313-49F2-BAFD-59A7A144BD8C at etr-usa dot com> <826971991 dot 20160316021322 at yandex dot ru>
On Mar 15, 2016, at 5:13 PM, Andrey Repin <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I'll grab it, if you don't mind.
That was the idea. Itâs a patch I donât have to maintain now. :)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple