This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: std::async from C++11 does not work
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 21:59:52 -0500
- Subject: Re: std::async from C++11 does not work
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56E8A202 dot 4060600 at mit dot edu>
On 2016-03-15 19:00, Ilya Razenshteyn wrote:
I'm trying to compile and run the below code. As a result, only one copy
of "f" is being executed at a time, that is, no new threads are spawned.
Does anyone know what's going on?
Could be your code. I tried other code using std::async, and
multiple cores are definitely used when std::launch::async is specified.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple