This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ctrl-c doesn't reliably kill ping
- From: Kaz Kylheku <920-082-4242 at kylheku dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 21:56:12 -0700
- Subject: Re: ctrl-c doesn't reliably kill ping
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56E6F25A dot 7070000 at gmx dot de> <56E75B3E dot 7020102 at farance dot com> <54382838 dot 20160315140038 at yandex dot ru>
On 15.03.2016 04:00, Andrey Repin wrote:
Greetings, Frank Farance!
So all of this is normal ISP stuff: they actually resolve unknown
their own website (which is 22.214.171.124).
This is NOT "normal", this is a violation of protocol.
Whoever encounter such behavior should call their ISP and tell them to
Or don't tell them anything and just find an alternative DNS upstream
for your network.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple