This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: make command fails on cygwin-x86 (cyggmp-10.dll: Loaded to different address)
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at NexGo dot DE>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 09:42:15 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: make command fails on cygwin-x86 (cyggmp-10.dll: Loaded to different address)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <707872 dot 7610 dot qm at web101115 dot mail dot kks dot yahoo dot co dot jp> <954803454 dot 20160316033718 at yandex dot ru> <1458092809532-125249 dot post at n5 dot nabble dot com>
Tatsuro MATSUOKA <tmacchant2 <at> yahoo.co.jp> writes:
> I started up ash from Windows command prompt and tried to start
That's not necessary anymore, but if you do you either need to set PATH or
prepend /bin/ to all commands.
> $ rebase-trigger full
> ash: 1: rebase-trigger: not found
> I have installed rebase package from the cygwin package.
> > setup to the last ?
> What should I do for "setup to the last?
Just shut down all your Cygwin processes and then run setup.exe again.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple