This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup.ini.sig failing to verify, timestamp 1458038415
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at NexGo dot DE>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 10:00:22 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: setup.ini.sig failing to verify, timestamp 1458038415
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160316064756 dot 7213137 dot 32854 dot 1139 at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
Fergus <fergus <at> bonhard.uklinux.net> writes:
> Probably a temporary glitch, same on three mirrors, probably all will be
> fine at the next update.
The setup.ini file is currently unreadable on the main Cygwin server, so the
signature that makes it to the mirrors is more recent than the setup.ini
file you get from the mirror. The setup.bz2 file is OK, so please use that
until this gets fixed and propagates to all mirrors.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple