This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Attn] git maintainer: Remote Code Execution for git < 2.7.1
- From: Adam Dinwoodie <adam at dinwoodie dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 10:50:10 +0000
- Subject: Re: [Attn] git maintainer: Remote Code Execution for git < 2.7.1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAFo71_6ZRGH6zkb7U2rDCf1vu0jz9-w1Cmv_ccW6aRDBszEhYw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 07:43:54AM +0200, Ismail Donmez wrote:
> Please see http://www.openwall.com/lists/oss-security/2016/03/15/5 .
> Would be nice to update to just released 2.7.3 version.
Ack, thanks for the heads up. I've been holding off on making a release
while investigating some test failures, but I'll try to make a new build
available either today or tomorrow.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple