This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gcc 5.3.0 hangs and clang 3.7.1 link error when trying to compile on cygwin64
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 12:00:33 +0100
- Subject: Re: gcc 5.3.0 hangs and clang 3.7.1 link error when trying to compile on cygwin64
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1785154934 dot 749735 dot 1458124994840 dot JavaMail dot yahoo dot ref at mail dot yahoo dot com> <1785154934 dot 749735 dot 1458124994840 dot JavaMail dot yahoo at mail dot yahoo dot com>
On 16/03/2016 11:43, Daniel Rudy wrote:
I've been banging my head against the wall on this one. For some inexplicable reason, both gcc and clang broke at the same time right after I updated cygwin64. To try to resolve the issue, I tried to uninstall and then reinstall a fresh copy of cygwin64 with just a minimal install to try to diagnose the problem.
At this point I have no idea as to what is going on.
From cygcheck.out I see that there is a old version of cygwin1.dll in
3306k 2015/08/20 C:\WINDOWS\cygwin1.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0 sys=5.2
"cygwin1.dll" v0.0 ts=2015-08-20 10:42
Cygwin DLL version info:
DLL version: 2.2.1
removed it and try again.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple