This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: make command fails on cygwin-x86 (cyggmp-10.dll: Loaded to different address)
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: Tatsuro MATSUOKA <tmacchant2 at yahoo dot co dot jp>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 14:51:33 +0300
- Subject: Re: make command fails on cygwin-x86 (cyggmp-10.dll: Loaded to different address)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <707872 dot 7610 dot qm at web101115 dot mail dot kks dot yahoo dot co dot jp> <954803454 dot 20160316033718 at yandex dot ru> <1458092809532-125249 dot post at n5 dot nabble dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, Tatsuro MATSUOKA!
>> rebase-trigger full
>> setup to the last
>> rebase-trigger full ?
> I started up ash from Windows command prompt and tried to start
> $ rebase-trigger full
> ash: 1: rebase-trigger: not found
Then your installation is sorely out of date.
$ which rebase-trigger
$ rebase-trigger --help
rebase-trigger [-h | --help | [ full[rebase] | peflags ]]
Perform a full rebase the next time autorebase is run.
Set some flags on executables necessary to run on a Terminal
Server. This is only needed for 32bit executables that have
been created with old toolchains.
> I have installed rebase package from the cygwin package.
>> setup to the last ?
> What should I do for "setup to the last?
As Achim said, just close all running Cygwin processes, then run setup and let
it do its magic.
Also, if you have 64-bit OS and don't have specific needs for x86 Cygwin, I'd
recommend scraping your current Cygwin suite and install 64-bit one.
It gets A LOT easier on memory layout.
With best regards,
Wednesday, March 16, 2016 14:48:35
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple