This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: make command fails on cygwin-x86 (cyggmp-10.dll: Loaded to different address)
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at NexGo dot DE>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 14:00:28 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: make command fails on cygwin-x86 (cyggmp-10.dll: Loaded to different address)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <707872 dot 7610 dot qm at web101115 dot mail dot kks dot yahoo dot co dot jp> <954803454 dot 20160316033718 at yandex dot ru> <1458092809532-125249 dot post at n5 dot nabble dot com> <838158214 dot 20160316145133 at yandex dot ru> <56214 dot 11925 dot qm at web101111 dot mail dot kks dot yahoo dot co dot jp>
Tatsuro MATSUOKA <tmacchant2 <at> yahoo.co.jp> writes:
> The last step of setup seem to be autorebase then setup command is the
> to use "rebase". Am I right?
> After rebase sometime one needs to restart PC. Right?
No. You only need to restart if in-use DLL have been replaced during setup.
Rebase just doesn't do anything for in-use files, so the worst that can
happen is that you have an incomplete rebase.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple