This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: can't get sshd to new Windows 2012 R2 Server to work
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 19:14:47 +0100
- Subject: Re: can't get sshd to new Windows 2012 R2 Server to work
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <8326 dot 1458081313 at freon dot franz dot com> <87pouvc58d dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <32684 dot 1458150023 at freon dot franz dot com>
Kevin Layer writes:
> Completely removed 32-bit cygwin. Installed 64-bit Cygwin. Same
> exact behavior.
You must install and run cygserver if you expect to do anything
non-local when doing a key-based login (and log in once with password
and store it via passwd -R).
> The firewall is off, I verified again.
The firewall is not your problem if you've got as far as you say you
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Factory and User Sound Singles for Waldorf Blofeld:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple