This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Change PS1 when run as administrator
- From: Erik Soderquist <ErikSoderquist at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 17:52:29 -0400
- Subject: Re: Change PS1 when run as administrator
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <F7CDFE45-BFA7-4599-B510-B40BCA19142F at etr-usa dot com> <28210846 dot 20160315202354 at yandex dot ru> <87mvpz1ong dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <0F37E0B7-A313-49F2-BAFD-59A7A144BD8C at etr-usa dot com> <CACoZoo3=PcNpRzGVTeg-Hb6xu+kiSvbZZjdpYL9-x9FfdpGEPQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <AD360A0E-4158-4DB2-9B1E-54EB7771954B at etr-usa dot com> <CACoZoo3py4h5y9aX62u3UMmD6Vb1XSAm24KcvzR2-Ues85=Fjw at mail dot gmail dot com> <B3EF34B8-1A4C-4755-A2CF-A30F84CCD4F0 at etr-usa dot com> <CACoZoo2eMsacch9XGvgGtDGush8fGjTxiCvD94mgEiOC1dbtRA at mail dot gmail dot com> <B9606854-4C65-4DC7-B0EF-6BE4ECC3188E at etr-usa dot com> <CACoZoo1p92Bdd-9-4kVLc1fRixfSA55rh-cHhDHyQ5WMHd3fjA at mail dot gmail dot com> <DD51FD68-700F-4F0D-9D05-2A45A2C3BF31 at etr-usa dot com>
On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 7:19 PM, Warren Young wrote:
>> I'm fairly certain that I have not had this machine that long
> The mtimes on those files is as reliable as your system clock, because theyâre generated during first install.
Turns out I was wrong, I've had the machine since 2014-12-04 according
to corporate asset management records... cygwin installed the next day
sounds like me.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple