This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin 1.7-58 with windows 2008
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 12:46:59 +0100
- Subject: Re: Cygwin 1.7-58 with windows 2008
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPCR6Q3tkJ0ztopqRwj52WQBifdhC15ywikr7kBOokje0gNd7w at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAPCR6Q01AN+KuNySYE-pUAz=8m-vNA33Xq0yiB=ULkLYQYi7Yw at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAPCR6Q3vmSB2BnKdmjAqobQDOxVjU3GKE0J9q4eapkKirPO5Mg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAPCR6Q3t9E9P-vCM+A8r0i9vuRAAE7SLhWvmSVAPmw=Q+CrmXA at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAPCR6Q26ohhD84aWbOHR4b-FxZp_oHYFktO_nbWOsJ-NoaGVnw at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAPCR6Q2GdXd=EF7iAdP+xYT7UomLefLKgDm=be0oD=Wh64T_-g at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAPCR6Q15uhpvdH=rTHfXxaNK=+5y3-rF4ZSqvLGe=HOMGCEMSw at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAPCR6Q3ancM60+vGRvWrFxQm1f6hgdT380-U71RCQ3rZcPa0ZQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 17/03/2016 12:19, Rashi Singhal wrote:
I really need help/clue on this:
We have our system qualified with cygwin 22.214.171.124 and we are facing
some issue in msgsnd/msgrcv functions.
We have got the fix of this problem but the code change is in
sysv_msg.cc ( under cygserver) by calling msleep
We tried to download source from the path provided but getting
compilation error as we have compiled it using latest cygwin package.
Now our problem is ..we do not have any option left as latest cygwin
is giving us some other problem like (semaphore not getting created )
Please help us is any of the below things are possible:
1, Can we compile only cygserver.exe with changes ?
2. Can we get complete package and source through which we can build
I know my problem sounds very odd..But please help. We are really stuck in this.
the source is here:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple