This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: git svn -T svn://svn. ...
- From: Adam Dinwoodie <adam at dinwoodie dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 12:45:09 +0000
- Subject: Re: git svn -T svn://svn. ...
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56DF1ABE dot 9050007 at gmail dot com> <20160309194606 dot GE29016 at dinwoodie dot org>
On Wed, Mar 09, 2016 at 07:46:06PM +0000, Adam Dinwoodie wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 08, 2016 at 01:32:30PM -0500, cyg Simple wrote:
> > Using the latest production release 2.4.1(1) the command is removing the
> > / after the svn: leaving svn:/svn which isn't correct. Using
> > 'svn://svn' doesn't help either.
> > (2) $ git svn init -T 'svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/squirrelmail/code/trunk'
> > E: 'svn:/svn.code.sf.net/p/squirrelmail/code/trunk' is not a complete
> > URL and a separate URL is not specified
> I'm seeing the same behaviour on local builds of both v2.7.0 and v2.2.0,
> and when using http:// URIs as well as svn:// ones. Very sad.
> It's not immediately obvious what's going wrong here, and I don't
> currently have much spare time for digging, but I'll add it to my queue
> to investigate the problem / report it upstream to see if anyone else
> has any cunning ideas.
This has now been fixed upstream; the fix should be available from
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple