This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Fwd: clamav: Request for package update
- From: Jonathan D Johnston <jdjohn316ston at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 13:25:36 -0400
- Subject: Fwd: clamav: Request for package update
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAKnYpnKC-tcqaWF3UpkhTrtJzL4AUQCQ01VsMpyfceNqDHfYtQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
Oops ... I should have checked cygwin-announce first. I see there that
Yaakov Selkowitz has released the last few updates of clamav.
How about another update, Yaakov? Thanks!
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jonathan D Johnston
Date: Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 1:10 PM
Subject: clamav: Request for package update
Attention package clamav maintainer (Reini Urban?)
Usage of freshclam (1) reports that the recommended version of ClamAV is
0.99.1, but the most recent version in https://cygwin.com/packages/ is
0.98.7 . Version 0.98.7 isn't functional with the current ClamAV
databases. Can this package be updated? Thanks!
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple