This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: faster opening Cygwin from Explorer window
- From: Tony Kelman <tony at kelman dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 14:52:56 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: faster opening Cygwin from Explorer window
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <0D835E9B9CD07F40A48423F80D3B5A702EAE5FD0 at USA7109MB022 dot na dot xerox dot net>
Nellis, Kenneth <Kenneth.Nellis <at> xerox.com> writes:
> My ideal scenario is to right-click in the Explorer window, select the
> new Cygwin option that I'd like to appear, and this would open a
> mintty/bash window with PWD set to that Windows folder.
> Long shot, I know, but if anyone has done this and is willing to share
> I'd love to hear about it. BTW, I'm using Windows 7 and am current
> on Cygwin 64-bit.
> --Ken Nellis
Git for Windows has (used to have?) a "git bash here" explorer integration
that I bet you could borrow and adapt into a "cygwin terminal here."
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple