This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: crypt-1.3-1
- From: Harry G McGavran Jr <w5pny at w5pny dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 12:37:07 -0600
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: crypt-1.3-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: w5pny at w5pny dot com
When I did an update to cygwin today for my cygwin32 installation,
it installed the new crypt-1.3.1.
BUT -- /bin/cygcrypt-0.dll is missing.
When I do a cygcheck -f on it, it shows that it is not in the package.
When I look at the package, I find a number of other support files are
missing as well, basically only /bin/crypt.exe is there.
So I'm reverting to the crypt-1.2 package.
Did the missing stuff move to a different package? If so,
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple