This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Running texconfig breaks backspace in Bash/MinTTY
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 16:27:49 -0400
- Subject: Re: Running texconfig breaks backspace in Bash/MinTTY
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160316114546 dot GO29016 at dinwoodie dot org> <56E952E5 dot 2000205 at cornell dot edu> <20160316140012 dot GP29016 at dinwoodie dot org> <56E9769B dot 5050901 at cornell dot edu> <56E9DA19 dot 4000700 at towo dot net> <56EA97AF dot 8080703 at cornell dot edu> <56EBE7B4 dot 2010600 at cornell dot edu> <56EC618F dot 3030609 at cygwin dot com>
On 3/18/2016 4:14 PM, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
On 2016-03-18 06:34, Ken Brown wrote:
The best long-term solution is to get rid of the need for texconfig by
tlmgr work on Cygwin[*].
No thanks. Don't we have all of TeX Live packaged already? Wouldn't
using this conflict with the packages we already have?
I guess I wasn't clear enough in the footnote when I said I would
disable some features of tlmgr. What I meant was that I would disable
the features that deal with package management. But tlmgr does other
things that could be useful (like managing default paper size), and I
would like to make those things work on Cygwin.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple